Keera. 21. Female (because apparently my icon is misleading, even though it's clearly Elvis). Whatever-sexual.This is my personal blog. It takes a lot of the spillover from my fandom blog, which is link I. above.
when people give me compliments I feel like a vending machine trying to accept a wrinkly dollar and it’s just really frustrating for everyone involved
I’ve never related to anything more in my life
what happened in roughly 1870 though
why was there temporary internet
with a few people searching for pokemon?
I’m playing oblivion and I stole a wheel of cheese from a store and then like 2 hours later I’m in an oblivion gate drowning in lava and a guard swims up to me and is like “stop right there”. My bounty is 5 gold and this dude is on fire trying to arrest a cheese thief
My favorite part of my life is when I’m on the verge of falling asleep and I’m perfectly content with my life for once then I shift or something and I’m suddenly so afraid of the future that all I want to do is cry for a few hours but my body is so confused by the suddenness of the change that I can’t even do that and I just lay here wide awake with my eyes burning and my throat so tight that I’m surprised I’m still breathing
It’s like I just got shot and time has slowed and I’m watching myself bleed out but the pain hasn’t hit yet and all I can think is “has there always been a hole in my chest” and “it’s interesting how blood drains differently from different angles” and “this is wrong, this isn’t how things are supposed to be” but I can never fully process the situation all I can do is stare in horror and fear despite not actually knowing what it is I’m scared of
Yep, best part of my life right here
sliced bread is the greatest thing since betty white
Reblogging for that comment
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
In case anyone wanted to know what a lightening strike can do to the body- given that they survive.
I’ve reblogged this before but I didn’t know it was from a lightning strike. That’s insane.
I WILL NOT STOP REBLOGGING THIS UNTIL EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THAT THESE ARE NOT INJURIES FROM A LIGHTNING STRIKE. THIS IS THE WORK OF AN EXTREMELY TALENTED MAKEUP ARTIST ON DEVIANTART. THE ORIGINAL POST IS RIGHT HERE [X]. STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PHOTO AND CREDIT THE ARTIST.
I’ve seen this before and I wanted to thank this person^^ for telling me the truth. Thanks bro
christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
"a career" "financial security" "a sex life" "tuition for grad school" "alcohol" "a nap" "socks would be nice"